The Ten Commandments
Exodus 20: 3 – 17
3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me
4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in water under the earth.
5. Thou shalt not bow down thy-self to them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,
7. Thou shalt not take the name Of the lord thy God in vain;
8. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
12. Honor thy father and thy mother;
13. Thou shalt not kill.
14. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15. Thou shalt not steal.
16. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbour’s.
Taken from the –
Authorized King James Version
Containing the old and New testaments
translated out of the original tongues: and
with the former translations diligently
compared and revised, by His Majesty’s
Zondervan Publishing House
Grand Rapids Michigan
These words written on tablets of stone.
Are our foundation of moral living.
They show of how we should be in God’s eyes.
To live a full life with Him, and Him only.
We all must follow these words of God.
Turn away from our self righteousness…
Which will causes us to fall.
To His Name