3. Jesus answered, and saith unto him, verily verily I say unto thee, except a man be born again, He cannot see the Kingdom of God.
16. For God so loved the world, That He gave his only begotten Son That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but the world through Him might be saved.
18. He that believeth on Him is not condemn, But he that believeth not is condemn already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Romans 3; 23
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
9. That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus Christ, and shall believe in thine heart that God has raised Him from the dead, Thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
I John 1:7-9
7. But if we walk in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
8. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9. If we confess our sin, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sin, And to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
I Timothy 1:15
15. Christ Jesus came into this world to save sinners of whom I am chief.
36. He that believeth on the Son (Jesus Christ), Hath everlasting life, and he that believeth not the Son, shall not see life, but the wrath of God abided on him.
John 14: 6
6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, And the life, No man cometh unto the Father, But by me.
10. Jesus saith, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
THE TIME IS
NOW IS THE TIME.
17. Sanctify them through thy truth: Thy word is the truth.
I Thess. 5:23
23. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly: and I pray God your whole spirit, and soul, and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering often times the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12. But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right hand of God.
11. For both he that sanctified and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them Brethren.
14. For by one offering He hath perfected forever them that are sanctified.
17. Even the spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not: neither knoweth him, but ye know Him: For he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
26. But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
26. But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceeded from the Father, He shall testify of me.
27. And ye shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
7. Nevertheless I tell you the truth, it is expedient for you that I go away: For if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you: but if I depart, I will send Him unto you.
8. And when He is come, He will reprove the world if sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9. Of sin, because they believe not on me:
10. Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more:
11. Of judgment, because the Prince of this world is Judge.
12. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye ca not hear them now.
13. Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth, is come he will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself: but whatsoever He shall hear he shall speak: and He will show you things to come.
Holy Ghost (cont)
14. He shall glorify me: for He shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto me.
15. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I that He shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.
8. But ye shall receive power, after that, the Holy Ghost is upon you and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samara, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
4. And they were filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the spirit gave them utterance.
7. Ask and it shall be given unto you; Seek, and ye shall find; Knock, and it shall be open unto you.
8. For everyone that asketh recieveth; and he that seaketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Mark 11; 23-24
23. For verily I say unto you, That whatsoever you shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith
Shall come to pass; He shall have whatsoever he saith.
24. Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, Believe that ye receive them,
And ye shall have them.
38. Give and it shall be given unto you, Good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over. Shall men give unto your bosom for with the same measure that ye meet withal it shall be measure to you again.
7. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
16. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you. And ordained you, that ye shall go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of the father in my name, he may give it to you.
John 16; 23-24
23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing, Verily, Verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the father in my name, He will give it to you.
24. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name; Ask and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36.As it is written, for thy sake we are killed all the daylong: we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Romans 8:35-39 (Cont)
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness if high places.
13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness:
15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace:
16. Above all, taking the shield of faith where with ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God:
18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the spirit, and watching there unto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints:
3. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints:
4. Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Ephesians 5: 19-21
19. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.
20. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ:
21. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
I Corinthians 15: 19-20
19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, We are of all men most miserable.
20. But now in Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept.
I Corinthians 15; 33-34
33. Be not deceived, Evil communication corrupts good manners.
34. Awake to righteousness, and sin not, for some have not the knowledge of God; I speak this to your shame.
II Corinthians 10: 4-5
4. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, But mighty Through God to the pulling down of strong hold.
5. Casting down imagination, and every high thing that exalted itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
Galatians 6: 7-8
7. Be not deceived, God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption: But he that soweth to the spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting.
OUR GOD IS AN AWSOME GOD, HE REIGNS FROM HEAVEN ABOVE, WITH WISDOM, POWER, AND LOVE, OUR GOD IS AN AWSOME GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON’T LET ANYTHING TAKE YOUR EYES AWAY FROM THE GOAL. TIME IS GETTING SHORT, THE RAPTURE IS GETTING NEAR.
HEALING/SICK/OR IN PAIN
Isaiah 53: 5
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, Chastisement of our piece was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
Psalms 103: 3
3. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities: Who healeth all thine diseases.
I Peter 2: 24
24. Who His own self, bare our sins, in His own body on the tree, That He being dead to sin, Should live unto righteousness, By whose stripes ye were healed.
James 5: 11-16
11. Behold we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.
12. But above all things, My brethren, Swear not, Neither by Heaven, neither by the Earth, Neither by any other oath, But let your yea be yea, and your nay, nay. Lest ye fall into condemnation.
13. Is any among you afflicted? Let him pray, is any merry? Let him sing Psalms,
14. Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil, in the name of the Lord.
15. And the prayers of the faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up. And if he committed
Sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availed much.
HEALING/SICK/OR IN PAIN (CONT)
Mathew 26: 39
39. And he went a little further, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, oh my Father, if it be possible let this cup pass from me, Nevertheless not as I will, But as Thou wilt.
II Timothy 2: 3
3. Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of JESUS CHRIST,
I Peter 4: 12
12. Beloved, Think it not strange concerning the fiery trial, which is to try you, as though some strange thing, happened unto you.
24. Therefore shall a man leave his father, and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh.
4. And he answered and said unto them: Have ye not read, that he, which made them at the beginning, made them male and female,
5. And said, for this cause shall a man leave his Father and Mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh.
6. Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore GOD hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
I Corinthians 11: 11-12
11. Nevertheless, neither is the man without the woman, Neither the Woman without the man, in the Lord.
12. For as the woman is of the man. Even so is the man also by the woman; But all things of GOD.
I Corinthians 7: 2-5
2. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife. And let every woman have her own husband.
3. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power over his own body, but the wife.
5. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, That ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, That Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
Ephesians 5: 21-23, 28
21. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of GOD.
22. Wives, submit yourself unto your husband, as unto the Lord.
23. For the husband is head of the wife, even as CHRIST is the head of the church, and he is the Savior.
28. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
I Peter 3: 1, 7-9
1. Likewise ye wives be in subjection to your own husband: That if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives.
7. Likewise, ye husbands dwell with them according to knowledge giving honor unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers be not hindered.
8. Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
9. Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing: Knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
I Peter 4: 8
8. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: For charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
Philippians 3: 16
16. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, and let us mine the same thing.
Luke 10: 19
19. Behold, I give unto you the power to tread on serpents and on scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Mathew 7: 7-8
7. Ask, and it shall be given unto you, Seek, and ye shall find, Knock, and it shall be open unto you.
8. For everyone that asketh, recieveth. And he that seeketh findeth, and to him that knocketh it shall be open.
***NOTE*** WE GOT THE POWER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS; WE GOT THE POWER, IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD. THOUGH SATAN RAGES, WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED; WE GOT THE POWER, IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD. SATAN CAN’T CROSS THE BLOOD LINE, EVER!!!!!!!
Mark 11: 23-24
23. For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe in those things which he saith, shall come to pass. He shall have whatsoever he saith.
24. Therefore I say unto you, what thing so ever ye desire, when ye pray, Believe that ye received them, and ye shall have them.
John 15: 7
7. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Malachi 3: 10
10. Bring ye all the tithes into the store house, That there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, Saith the Lord of Host, If I will not open you the windows of Heaven, and poor out a blessing, That there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Luke 6: 38
38. Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measure to you again.
Joshua 1: 8
8. This book of law shall not depart out of thy mouth: but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, That thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein, For then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, And then thou shalt have good success.
II Corinthians 9:6-7
6. But this I say, He which soweth sparingly, shall reap also sparingly, and he, which soweth bountifully, shall reap also bountifully.
7. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give: not grudgingly, or of necessity, For God loveth a cheerful giver.
7. Be not deceived: God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
CHURCH ATTENDANCE & FELLOWSHIP
Hebrews 10: 25
25. Not forsaking the assembling of yourselves together, as the manner of some is, but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Acts 2: 46
46. And they continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat, with gladness, and singleness of heart.
Mathew 18: 20
20. For where two or three are gathered in my name: there am I in the midst of them.
I John 1:3
3. That which we have seen, and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us, and truly our fellowship is with the father, and with his son Jesus Christ.
46. And it came to pass, that after three days, they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them question.
11. These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
II Corinthians 6:14
14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: For what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
II Timothy 2:15
15. Study to show thyself approved unto God, A workman that needeth not to be ashamed, Rightly dividing the word of truth.
I REBUKE YOU SATAN IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD
PICK UP YOUR WEAPONS AND FLEA
FOR THE LORD HAS GIVEN US AUTHORITY
TO WALK ALL OVER THEE!!!!!!
17. The righteous cry, And the Lord heareth, And delivered them out of all their troubles.
1. The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want,
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul, He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His namesake.
4. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, For Thou art with me.
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil,
My cup runneth over.
6. Surely Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the
Mathew 11: 28-30
28. Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29.Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
John 14: 1-4
1. Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, Believe also in me.
2. In my Father house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, There ye may be also.
4. And wither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
Romans 8: 28.
28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to HIS purpose.
Job 5: 19.
19. He shall deliver thee in six troubles, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
Job 11: 16.
16. Because thou shalt forget thy misery, and remember it as waters that passed away.
THIS WORLD IS NOT OUR HOME.
DEATH, AND GRIEF.
4. Yea: Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me, Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
John 11: 25-26
25. JESUS said unto her, I am the RESURRECTION, and the life, He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
26. And whosoever liveth, and believeth in me, shall never die.
I Thessalonians. 4: 13-18.
13. But I would not have you to be ignorant brethren, concerning them, which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others, which have no hope.
14. For if we believe that JESUS died and rosed again, Even so them also which sleep in JESUS, will GOD bring with HIM.
15. For this we say unto you, by the words of the LORD. That we, which are alive and remain unto the coming of the lord, shall not prevent them, which are asleep.
16. For the LORD himself, shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of GOD, and the dead in CHRIST shall rise first,
17. Then we, which are alive, and remain, shall be caught up together, with them in the clouds, to meet the LORD in the air. And so shall we ever be with the LORD.
18. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Revelations, 21: 4.
4. And GOD shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former things are passed away.
THIS WORLD IS NOT OUR HOME
WE’RE JUST A PASSIN THROUGH
OUR TREASURE ARE LAYED UP
SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE BLUES
THE ANGELS BEACON US
FROM HEAVEN OPEN DOOR
AND WE CAN’T FEEL AT HOME,
IN THIS WORLD ANY MORE.